I recently relocated from Texas to California and was in need of a moving company to transport my furniture.After contacting several companies and pressed for time, I chose PUMA Van Lines of Dallas, Texas.
In the beginning I received several quotes and they were really inviting of the price, so I asked for a rep to come out and do an assessment of all furniture to pack, move and transport. As I agreed to go with the final quote, I decided to have a friend pack the majority of my furniture as he was experienced and my furniture was very new and didn't want anything scratched. PUMA Van Lines showed up as agreed and I watched them wrap up all my furniture that wasn't in boxes. Some where between the transport to a larger trailer, my furniture was damaged.
My clothes showed up (that was securely taped up in a wardrobe box) with grease from a gas grill all over them, as well as my gas grill completely damaged. They took the screws and grease pan and threw the items in the wardrobe box. They looked as if they rummaged through my boxes as they were open. I can't begin to tell you all my new furniture that showed up was nearly destroyed, cracked dryer at the control panel, dented refrigerator, scratched and dented table legs, bottom of new sofa slit across, etc.
What made me so mad about the staff at PUMA is that when I kept asking for information on claims for reimbursement, they made as if they had problems with their phone lines. I'm so hurt behind this and although it's material items that can be replaced, it's just the negligence of how people just don't care about your possessions. I would not let this company in the future move a bicycle for me across the street, because when it arrives, a wheel may be missing! Poor service, need to shut down business.
That's what happens when you try and get something less than the original carriers.Even after I may have to wait forever to get the insurance reimbursement, I would want them to reimburse me the monies I paid as they did not provide any good service at all, I'm so upset.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Furniture And Clothing
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I used to really like West Elm. After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again. I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- " To Mr. Randall Stephenson CEO of AT&T : I am writing to you this email with an issue. I do not like what AT&T is doing. I have been an AT&T subscriber..."