I recently relocated from Texas to California and was in need of a moving company to transport my furniture.After contacting several companies and pressed for time, I chose PUMA Van Lines of Dallas, Texas.
In the beginning I received several quotes and they were really inviting of the price, so I asked for a rep to come out and do an assessment of all furniture to pack, move and transport. As I agreed to go with the final quote, I decided to have a friend pack the majority of my furniture as he was experienced and my furniture was very new and didn't want anything scratched. PUMA Van Lines showed up as agreed and I watched them wrap up all my furniture that wasn't in boxes. Some where between the transport to a larger trailer, my furniture was damaged.
My clothes showed up (that was securely taped up in a wardrobe box) with grease from a gas grill all over them, as well as my gas grill completely damaged. They took the screws and grease pan and threw the items in the wardrobe box. They looked as if they rummaged through my boxes as they were open. I can't begin to tell you all my new furniture that showed up was nearly destroyed, cracked dryer at the control panel, dented refrigerator, scratched and dented table legs, bottom of new sofa slit across, etc.
What made me so mad about the staff at PUMA is that when I kept asking for information on claims for reimbursement, they made as if they had problems with their phone lines. I'm so hurt behind this and although it's material items that can be replaced, it's just the negligence of how people just don't care about your possessions. I would not let this company in the future move a bicycle for me across the street, because when it arrives, a wheel may be missing! Poor service, need to shut down business.
That's what happens when you try and get something less than the original carriers.Even after I may have to wait forever to get the insurance reimbursement, I would want them to reimburse me the monies I paid as they did not provide any good service at all, I'm so upset.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Furniture And Clothing
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "Hi Just I want to let you know to everybody and anywhere do you see this guy, go around this is a biggest theft on the law marketing,..."
- " To Mr. Randall Stephenson CEO of AT&T : I am writing to you this email with an issue. I do not like what AT&T is doing. I have been an AT&T subscriber..."
- "Awful products and service! Do not buy any products from WindsorONE. They sold me this "new product" of wood, saying it would last a lifetime. In under 7 years, it..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."